Peregrine Altai 0 Degree Sleeping Bag
Hurry up! Sales Ends In
Hurry! Only 3 Left in Stock!
What makes the Peregrine Altai unique is its ability to keep you both cool and warm. Comfort is a variable thing. Many people enjoy sleeping with their feet uncovered. With the Altai, you can do just that. You can completely unravel it and use it as a blanket if need be. It handles moisture remarkably well. The Primaloft down/synthetic blend is great for quick drying if it attracts moisture. If it attracts moisture, that is. It is also made with a durable 20D 380T Nylon Ripstop shell that sheds large quantities of condensation. Lastly, it wouldn’t be a Peregrine sleeping bag without a zippered pocket for quick access to essentials like a midnight snack, headlamp, or your phone.
- Primaloft Down Blend is Bluesign Approved and RDS Certified
- Size: Long 86" x 29" x 21" (220 x 75 x 55 cm)
- Carry Size: 14" x 9" (36 x 23 cm)
- Carry Weight: Long 2 lbs 14.8 oz (1328g)
- Fill Type: Primaloft Down Blend Silver
- Fill Weight: Regular 850g; Long 900g
- Shell: DWR Treated 20d 380t Nylon Ripstop Heavy Core
- Liner: 20d 380t Nylon Ripstop Heavy Core
- Fits: Long Fits Up to 6'5'' Comfortably
Item ID: 167668
Category: Hybrid Sleeping Bag